This week, we have made some great progress and have lost a little bit of ground at the same time.
This is what has been accomplished
1. Installed exterior doors and windows (except for 7 windows. Why? The wrong size was sent. Now we have 7 windows that we can sell for a great price!
Here is my ad: Please consider this bargain!
They are Anderson A 400 series double hung , low-E glass and Smart Sun coating. Two are tempered. They are tilt wash. The sell for $312 each and we will sell them for $212 each if you can use them.
Clear pine interior jamb
Standard lock in stone (color)
Exterior color- white.
RO=3’ 2 1/8” W x 4.4’7/8” H
Unit size: 3’1 5/8” W x 4’4 7/8”H
2. Poured a patio where we will eventually have a hot tub for the guests.
3. Poured 20 footers for porch and deck posts.
4. Tyvec-wrapped the house
5. Completed more interior walls. I love this one of my sunroom that is part of the Master (Owner’s suite).
8. Met with various estimators for
a. Concrete vs blacktop driveway
b. Wiring for a future generator
c. HVAC system
d. Roofing and siding estimates
e. Yard grading
f. Central Vac
g. Wrought iron
9. Both of us had out teeth cleaned!
10. Both of us went to Lakeside Singers practice. Our concert is June 7-8!
I am juggling work with Va Tech and contractor estimates. Jack is working every day on site! What a guy!